Become a Patron
We’ve setup a Patreon account and have specialized tiers for our supporters. If you’re interested in supporting us with a monthly recurring gift, check out our Patreon page.
You can give as little as $1 a month, but every single dollar counts! Our supporters get special access to discount codes, freebies, copies of our publications and more.
Become a Patreon supporter and help us spread the Gospel around the world!
Would you like to write for Devotable?
Also, we have an author feature each month where we take a portion of their book and feature it in a Devotable Series.
Countries and counting
readers and counting
authors and counting
You’ll be able to practice your craft and become a better author. Most of our authors have a devotion submitted once every couple months. That’s 6 times a year you’re practicing, writing, encouraging and helping others.
- You must be a Christian, not merely in “label” but in truth. If you’re not sure what it means to be a Christian, please contact us and we would love to share the gospel with you.
- To be considered for contribution, you should be willing to provide at least one (1) guest devotion every 90 days. If you’re able to publish more than one (1) devotion every ninety days, it would certainly be more than welcome! We often times have spots to fill where others couldn’t meet the deadline.
- Your devotion should be original to you (no plagiarism). In other words, you need to be the original author of what you plan to publish here.
- Your devotion needs to be fresh, not something you have taken from others or reposted. The only exception to this is if you have a devotion you’ve obtained permission from us to repost on our site from your own site or project.
- You agree to write about (a “teaser” post) your published devotion on your own blog, website, social media, or email list, and to include a backlink to the original devotion here at Devotable. This helps both our sites establish backlinks and rank higher in search engines for promotion. It’s a healthy way to promote our mutual content.
- You may include active links in your author bio (which will appear at the end of all your posts) for your own blog, your “about me” page, your eBooks page, your Amazon.com author page, your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon pages, etc.
- Your submitted devotion should be at least 400 words long and less than 2,500 words.
- Your devotion must be about a relevant Christian topic and not too “preachy”; meaning we’re not here to get on a soap box about politics, gun control, murder, drugs etc.. Although sometimes those topics are addressed in a well written manner, you should choose your devotion topic carefully.
- You must be willing to engage with the readers who post comments after your article. Building and sustaining an active and productive online community is very important in order to be considered as a Devotable Author.
- You must be willing to tweet about, Facebook, Pin, (etc.) and use the social sharers to get the word out about the other writer’s articles that are posted on the site, not just your own!
- You should be willing to comment regularly on the other articles that are posted here.
- You should be willing to socialize/communicate with the other contributing writers, and frequent their blogs, Facebook pages, etc., in order to foster and build community.
- You must be willing to share the Gospel. In everything we do, our main goal is to show people who Jesus Christ is and how to accept him as their savior. You devotions must reflect this in word and principal.
Please sign up below and we’ll be in touch. Currently, we are not adding new authors to the active writers’ list, but we will add you and notify you if a spot opens up.
We want to work with all kinds of writers so please go ahead and sign up and if/when a spot opens up we’ll make sure to notify you and let you move forward with your application.