Rules For Participation
Please read and follow all the below instructions carefully.
- You must have at least 1 devotion published on the platform already. If you’re brand new and haven’t had a chance to submit yet, please let me know. I can make exceptions for people who just signed up within the last few weeks but haven’t had a due date yet.
- You must sign the Book Contributor Agreement. If you have participated in our book projects before, you have already done this and there is no need to do it again.
- Read and understand the Writing Style Guidelines
- To avoid duplication, please look at and sign up with your intended topic, title, and scripture. If someone else is already writing on your intended scripture, but you have a different take on that, please submit your devotion anyway. If someone else is already writing about a very similar topic, consider choosing something different. Duplicate or overlapping scripture references are ok, but duplicate topics will need to be avoided.
- When you’re ready, submit your devotion below
Please see the writing style guidelines above for more detailed information. Contributions will not be paid. However if your devotion is accepted, you’ll receive a complimentary copy of the work and be eligible to buy significantly discounted copies.
The current project will be a 52 Week Devotional and Journal about Prayer. Therefore we will accept 52 submissions into this compilation. The topic will be around prayer. So any devotional relating to prayer will work. Ideas could include;
- How to pray
- Devotions about answered prayer
- The power of prayer
- How often to pray
- Prayers of forgiveness
- Misconceptions about prayer
- Praying continually
You must sign the Book Contributor Agreement. The contract details information you agree to in order to participate in this compilation project. Please read it carefully and understand it before signing. Ask us any questions you may have.
Please read and understand the Writing Style Guidelines document. It details much of how you will contribute your devotion to this project, the length, topic, questions and more. It is essential you read and understand this document before submitting.
- Submissions will be due no later than August 5, 2019
How To Submit
Download the example document and take a look at the formatting. Alter or edit the document with your devotion and when you’re ready fill out the submission form below, entering the details from the document into the appropriate spaces on the form. This will save your submission and email you a copy.
If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, please contact us asap.