Rules For Participation
Please read and follow all the below instructions carefully.
- You must have at least 1 devotion published on the platform already. If you’re brand new and haven’t had a chance to submit yet, please let me know. I can make exceptions for people who just signed up within the last few weeks but haven’t had a due date yet.
- You must sign the Book Contributor Agreement. If you have participated in our book projects before, you have already done this and there is no need to do it again.
- Read and understand the Writing Style Guidelines
- To avoid duplication, please look at and sign up with your intended topic, title, and scripture. If someone else is already writing on your intended scripture, but you have a different take on that, please submit your devotion anyway. If someone else is already writing about a very similar topic, consider choosing something different. Duplicate or overlapping scripture references are ok, but duplicate topics will need to be avoided.
- When you’re ready, submit your devotion below
Please see the writing style guidelines above for more detailed information. Contributions will not be paid. However if your devotion is accepted, you’ll receive a complimentary copy of the work and be eligible to buy significantly discounted copies.
The current project will be a 16 Week Devotional and Journal about Equality. Therefore we will accept 16 submissions into this compilation. So any devotion relating to that topic will work. Ideas could include;
- Equality in race
- Equality in gender
- How to react to inequality
- How does Jesus treat equality
- Church equality
- Loving all people
You must sign the Book Contributor Agreement. The contract details information you agree to in order to participate in this compilation project. Please read it carefully and understand it before signing. Ask us any questions you may have.
Please read and understand the Writing Style Guidelines document. It details much of how you will contribute your devotion to this project, the length, topic, questions and more. It is essential you read and understand this document before submitting.
- 7-1 Sign up for your spot (link above)
- 7-15 Sign Up Due Hard Cut Off – Sign up no longer allowed
- 9-1 Devotion Due Date
- 10-1 Editing Done and Rough Format Done
- 10-15 Cover & Design Done
- 11-1 Pre-Order Listed
- 12-1 Book Launch
How To Submit
Download the example document and take a look at the formatting. Alter or edit the document with your devotion and when you’re ready fill out the submission form below, entering the details from the document into the appropriate spaces on the form. This will save your submission and email you a copy.
It’s important that you write your devotion somewher else. If something happend during the submission and it doesn’t go through, that document will be a safe place to fall back on. If you don’t, and technology fails us, you might end up losing your submission.
If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, please contact us asap.